FNT is a leading provider of integrated software products to ideally plan and operate IT Infrastructures, datacenters and telecommunication networks since 1994. Thanks to our software, banks are able to process faster transactions, production lines never stand still and airports can provide the best wireless network.
At our headquarters in Germany and at other international subsidiaries, more than 300 employees contribute to the digital future every day. That is why more than 500 customers worldwide rely on our innovative and market-leading software solutions. Become a contributing part of a sustainable and internationally successful software company with a friendly and loyal working environment.
For our office in Moscow we are looking for a talented and skilled
// Junior Software Developer (m/f/x)
Your main tasks:
- Conception of application and integration architectures in complex application landscapes of our customers
- Close cooperation in the analysis, specification, developing and implementation of requirements in the development team regarding new Technologies
- Stakeholder of the product development teams to support the further development of the FNT standard product Suite
- Technical support of our pre-sales team during the offer process for feasibility studies and effort estimations
- Successfully completed degree in information technology, mathematics, natural sciences, engineering or economics
- Service and customer orientation, analytical competence and networked thinking as well as the ability to work in a Team
- In-depth technical expertise in object-oriented programming languages (Java), modern and service-oriented architectures, data design, interface integration, EAI, ETL and BPM
We look forward to receiving your convincing application stating your salary and your earliest possible starting date.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Erika Weber, Human Resources, +49 (0) 7961 9039-0 or send an E-Mail with your request to email@example.com.