PATRIZIA AG has been active as an investment manager in the real estate market across Europe for more than 35 years. PATRIZIA’s activities include the acquisition, management, repositioning and sale of residential and commercial real estate through its own licensed investment platforms. As a global partner for pan-European real estate investment, PATRIZIA operates as a respected business partner of large institutional investors and retail investors in all major European countries. PATRIZIA manages more than EUR 40 billion of real estate assets, primarily as an investment manager for insurance companies, pension fund institutions, sovereign funds, savings and cooperative banks and as co-investor.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PORTFOLIO MANAGER (M/F/D) FOR OUR TEAM OF THE PATRIZIA AG
-TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION DIVISION- IN AUGSBURG AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
In the Technology & Innovation division of PATRIZIA, we pursue the latest technology and innovation trends on a global level. We pilot and implement promising solutions and invest in strategically relevant companies. We constantly question existing strategies, processes and ways of thinking.
- Strategical interface between the portfolio companies and PATRIZIA
- Work closely with the portfolio companies and build a trusted relationship with the management teams of the portfolio companies
- Assist and support the portfolio companies designing and executing their expansion strategy, analyzing and further developing the organizational structure or other necessary strategic task
- Coordinate and accompany the integration of (technology) solutions into the company and define the respective roll-out strategies
- Coach portfolio companies to support them in growing their business and monitor portfolio companies to ensure that potential slow-down in growth or underperformance are captured and action is taken
- Work on value enhancement or value preservation projects
- Quarterly reporting, summarizing performance of the companies, reporting trends and assessing the overall health of the portfolio
- Integrate new portfolio companies into PATRIZIA’s reporting framework requirements
- Academic background
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in the Finance/SME consulting / startup mentoring / startup building / SME interim management / SME restructuring or comparable
- Experience as founder of a start-up company is of advantage
- Experience in company building is of advantage
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills as you will deal with the investment team and managing partners, as well as portfolio company management teams
- High degree of entrepreneurial thought
- High degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate well with management teams
We look forward to receiving your detailed resumé, including your salary expectations and earliest availability. For further informations or any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We live teamwork. We create opportunities. We foster stability.
Our work is firmly based on three core values: Increasing the value of real estate, promoting sustainability and complying a strong sense of responsibility toward our investors, partners and employees.